ParkByte (PKB) reached its all time high back in June 2017 @ 0.00096. After that, there has been a long period of slow movement, not much growth, but now the coin is breaking out of this high trend line, and it is reason for some new action.
Let’s look at the details. Let’s see what the charts have to say. Let’s profit from this trade.
ParkByte (PKB) Technical Analysis by Alan Masters for Easy Money Making
- We will start with the one day chart. Look at the red trend-line, this is the line that I just mentioned above that was broken… Take a look…
- After this breakaway, we have 4 green candles on the daily chart and all the indicators showing bullish signals. These indicators include the MACD, RSI, STOCH, DMI and OBV.
- You are now aware that I am more interested on the weekly chart, as this one gives us a wider and much bigger and longer term perspective.
- On the weekly chart, which you will be able to see below, the last four candles are positive. Which means 4 week straight of upward action.
- The MACD crossed over and is pointing upwards. The RSI is bullish and also moving up. The STOCH is sitting at the bottom and pointing up. The DMI still has plenty of room for growth. Many positive signals on this set up.
Buy-in: 0.000134 – 0.000169
(This coin chart shows pump & dump activity. To protect yourself against pump and dumpers, please set your sell orders automatically. Meaning, place several orders for how many coins you want to sell at each target now).
Message of the day
Learn to also enjoy the slow days.
These are also great.
Mantra: “Om Stanesha Vahtu Nevehem”