This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
A new generation of blockchain applications has arrived. In 2018, there has been no shortage of blockchain companies driving the industry to greater heights. While this is true for decentralized apps and networks, most of us are still in the dark ages when it comes to hardware wallets and private key custody. Indeed, USB hardware wallets force users to remain conjoined to their PCs and offer a general lack of features other than simple storage.
USB hardware wallets have done a great job delivering a solution that matches the needs of early, hardcore traders in the cryptocurrency marketplace. They are widely admired for their unmatched security and have educated many investors about best cybersecurity practices.
Now the situation is different. Millions of first-time users have exploded onto the market. These new users typically flock to mobile apps to trade, store, and monitor their investments. These users choose a mobile solution for the freedom and convenience it offers. However, mobile apps offer users little security or control over their assets. Thus, users in 2018 face a dilemma: choose either security or convenience. We need a new solution.
Only the CoolWallet S has been able to offer a new solution. A mobile hardware wallet, it strategically delivers elite, hardware wallet security to mobile cryptocurrency users. Now we never have to sacrifice crypto security for crypto convenience.
What is the CoolWallet S?
- The CoolWallet S is a bluetooth wireless hardware wallet that works with an iOS and Android App.
- It is the exact size and feel of a credit card, which makes it lightweight and inconspicuous.
- It holds numerous currencies, and offers free, over-the-air upgrades to support your favorite coin or token.
- You can trade and exchange of cryptocurrencies directly on the wallet.
- It offers more advanced security options than top USB wallets like Ledger and Trezor.
What are the key advantages of CoolWallet S?
- Compatibility with iPhone and Android phones and devices: No need to sit in front of a PC, untangle a USB cord, plug it in, open a chrome extension or third-party app, and go through all sorts of steps just to access the blockchain with your assets. With the CoolWallet S, all you have is simply take out your phone and begin using the wallet.
- Easy and quick wallet setup.
- Waterproof, impact-resistant, bendable, and tamper-proof.
- Absolute security:
- The CoolWallet S is fortified by a common criteria EAL5+ certified secure element microchip – the top security component on the market today.
- The Bluetooth signal is encrypted with multiple layers of one-way hash functions using the AES256 encryption standard. This encryption cannot be decrypted.
- The CoolWallet S can only work with your unique phone and your unique fingerprint or Face ID. The CoolWallet S can be lost or stolen without exposing your assets.
- The thinness of the wallet protects the wallet from being opened and reprogrammed; opening the card will irreversibly destroy the wallet.
- Completely wireless: No more clunky and confusing USBs. 100% wireless via AES256 encrypted Bluetooth.
- Sleek and slim like a credit card: can be easily placed inside of a traditional wallet, carried anywhere, and protected as you would protect your credit cards.
CoolBitX – Leading FinTech & Blockchain Security Company
CoolBitX, founded in 2014 by Michael Ou, is a FinTech and blockchain security company specializing in engineering, designing, and manufacturing secure, US patented digital asset hardware. CoolBitX is backed by SBI Holdings, where they completed an eight-figure Series-A strategic investment round in March 2018. CoolBitX has sold over 100,000 CoolWallet S units in the past six months.
For more information, visit coolwallet.io.